Thursday, May 1, 2008

Interviews at AC

So... people have been telling since I was about 12 "you know the most interesting people" which is true - I do!
So since I had started writing on AC for the fun of it I decided to do an "interesting person" interview series... MIS, Melissa Smith, was my first victim. She is a graphic artist & photographer. Erin McGee Ferrell is my second, she is a painter. I just finished writing up Ben Jordan, song writer, singer, musician. My next one should be Christie Silvers, writer. And then I'm trying to pin down my cousin Blaine - a boxer in Brooklyn. After that... well we will see, I have a list of possibilities...

so this is the first one...
MIS, Melissa Smith a friend from Less Than Traditional Moms
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/740145/meet_mis_graphic_artist_and_photographer.html

No comments: