Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ramblings

so I was off and thinking earlier today about blogging and now I cannot remember what it was... isn't that just exactly how it goes? You think of something while scrubbing the kitchen sink, run off to swim practice, come home to sort laundry, feed them lunch, put some down for naps and can't think of a word! How do these mom writers, I mean the ones that write books! come up with anything after bed? They all say they write at night! AT NIGHT! Sorry, I'm asleep at night. We have a guest, Cooper, this week. He is in to visit Tim for company stuff and is staying in M-Lyons and Bitsy's room. Luckily M-Lyons is off at Tia's for some play time so it is just Bitsy being displaced. Why is it that my husband thinks my house is okay to use for business anyway? Honestly - I'm over this. Nothing against Cooper though, I like him and have known him for a long time and he enjoys the kids. he also deals incredibly well with my husband and is a calming voice when things get dicey. I over heard comments about someone and it will be interesting to watch it develop. But anyway.
So let me see, I'm off to experiment in the kitchen with zucchini instead of eggplant - I HATE eggplant - but it seems to have been a good summer locally for summer squash. So can one make a zucchini parmigiana? Who knows!

1 comment:

forgetfulone said...

I hate when that happens! You're blogging in your head somewhere where you can't write it down or you don't have your laptop with you, then when you get in front of the computer, you can't remember. Argh!