Thursday, August 14, 2008

I have this obsession with a raspberry patch...

Since we moved into this house 3 years ago now... I've had this obsession with a raspberry patch. You see a storm (possibly Isabel?) knocked down some big trees and left quite the sunny spot on the slope there...

ans I'm just sure it could be a wonderful patch of berries... doesn't that sound yummy? I'm happy to share with the deer and the bunnies as long as they leave the future stalks alone long enough to get firmly established. So yesterday I started digging...

and researching berries and also honey bees...

photobucket is being annoying - I wanted to upload picture of my future patch - maybe later

1 comment:

Meg said...

Ooooh...do it! Then we can make homemade raspberry jam. YUM!!!

I love reading your blog! I love hearing about your family!