Sunday, August 17, 2008

OMG! What happended to my "visual memory?!"

I was in the parking lot with Bitsy - leaving the grocery store and headed to the car and there was a man waving at me out the window. I kind of looked at him, smiled and he kept waving so I looked behind me. He yelled "yes, we are waving at you." and I'm still thinking he is talking to someone behind me. I get to my car and he was across - so visually he his car was parked nose towards my car's nose - and he pulls out and I saw the license plate which is personalized and I immediately figured it out. Shawn - Dad to a friend of my "tiger" and fellow swim team parent - yeesh. I'm totally embarrassed but more than that I'm freaking out. I used to be SO GOOD visually - sure I can't remember people's name to save my life but usually once I see something or someone it is imprinted for quite a while. And heck - I can't remember someone who I've seen several days this summer. OMG! So how does one get one's visual memory back? How? And I DID paint last week...

1 comment:

Tiffiney said...

I can't remember anything these days..I am a 34 year old mom of four with total memory loss...I really believe with each pregnancy I lost more and more of my mind...lol..:)