Thursday, August 28, 2008

Politics...

I find the whole thing fascinating... but pinpointing what I agree with and disagree with becomes more difficult. I like the ideas... reducing/eliminating the tax 'punishments' imposed on small businesses; reducing/eliminating tax cuts afforded corporate giants who outsource (outsourcing is a sore spot around here with the IT support industry and all) can it be done without weakening the country even more? Where will the money come from? Reduce taxes for 95% of the population, and what, increase them for the 5%? How much??? It goes against my "American Dream" to punish someone for working hard regardless of how much money they do or don't make... get rid of oil imports, I'm all for it if it can be done without destroying our country - physically - no more "stripping" the country to obtain resources
hmmm.... I don't think my brain is going to chill out anytime soon...

No comments: