Monday, August 11, 2008

ramblings

I stopped by my friend, Stephanie Grogan's, new shop this morning "The Parent Trap" which has great funky bags, cool shoes, amazing tutus, lovely baby clothes, accesories for kids's rooms and so on. Great stuff and I want it all.

But the economy... right. And my lovely husband wants to expand his business which means the family is reigning in more than usual (Yeah I KNOW I live a cushy life but even so, with this gang it goes fast!) And so I must control myself and my desire to purchase and purchase and purchase. Bummer.

I looked at my business yesterday and realized I need to get serious about my client base if I want to make money. Which is a hard struggle - I am not in business to push people to purchase something they neither want nor need. I simply want to reach people like me! But I also want to be able to purchase frames for art work and have a little lee-way in the clothing budget (I do love clothes) and don't even get me started on shoes!!! and so... Brainstorming I go. One thing I notice is that a lot of people keep their publicity up on blogs and sites by running contests - so I think I'm going to try that for a bit. We'll see....

So I decided on an ABC (Arbonne's Baby Care) contest first. If you are interested in that check the arbonne blog at http://www.cmyarbonne.blogspot.com or the web page at http://www.cailinyates.myarbonne.com

No comments: