Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm just sayin'

so a relative sent me a forwarded, forward and so on... finding the original writer's info is next to impossible...

FW: Sarah Palin, by an Alaskan Voter

which was pretty much a smear - and a big commentary on how Sarah is a redneck, wolf hunter for someplace in Alaska that the writer apparently doesn't think much of.

I replied to said relative that this is one of those forwards for 'snopes'or 'snoops' (or whatever you call it) since I never believe anything anymore, especially forwards on the internet.

she replied:

"I think I will snoop it. Time will tell but she makes me very nervous. Do you feel qualified to be vice president of the united states? I know I don't."

to which I could only think "what does feeling qualified to run for VP have anything to do with whether Sarah Palin is qualified?" I'm confused. Sarah Palin is a Governor of a state right? I'm a stay at home mom. I don't get it. And I'm not really trying to defend Sarah Palin at all really - I'm just saying it looks like a scam to me.

No comments: