Thursday, September 4, 2008

what was it called?

do you remember in English writing classes there was a name for just blurting out ideas and following train of thought as it randomly skipped about? Why can't I remember my vocabulary any more???
any - that term - of randomly skipping about - should be the title of this blog

I am heart sick that Arbonne want me to shut down my other blog

I just installed a counter yesterday - YESTERDAY - and 109 people have visited since then. WHO KNEW???

I saw an interesting twitter:
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aZLLPW9YEa60&refer=home

my twitter friend tucker says he should have warned me - huh? - all he twitters about are fields, family stuff and farming equipment and no I don't understand a word of the farming stuff but I dig his sense of humor

I seriously need to get my stuff together if I'm going on Vacation in 48 hours

I seriously need a vacation

I need to tell M-Lyons to be quiet and go to bed now...

I have a book brewing in my head and I figured out the main characters name - Robin - yay

and I wonder do fiction writers who say "this is a work of fiction, any resemblance to an actual person is coincidental and not intended" or whatever they say - are they just lying or do they really mean it? because some people are such characters you just have to write them in.

how badly would I get sued if instead i wrote "if you are self centered enough to believe a character is about you, and you are self delusional enough to believe you can prove it in a court of law, then I suggest you contact my lawyer at such and such" :-)

2 comments:

Tiffiney said...

I could use a vacation myself...just to get away from it all! Hope your vacation was nice and relaxing! :)

Kitty said...

I am all about writing about people and then daring them to identify themselves as the idiot I say they are