Monday, October 13, 2008

bad feeling

So I've had a really bad feeling about the "stimulus" and the "tax cuts" and the spending because I don't see how we can spend what we don't have. I was looking for "Heroes" on TV and somehow ended up watching Glenn Beck and I am kinda wigged out. Because... he took everything I'm kinda worried about and laid it out there and had some rather smart guys agreeing with him. They are talking 1970's shortages, some are talking 1930's and a few nutcases are talking wheelbarrows of worthless money because we no longer have a gold standard. How do you guard against that??? I am the quintessential suburban mom, I grow NO food... okay, I think I just need to go to bed now.

2 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

I love Glenn Beck...but it is scary to hear what he thinks we're facing. I've listened to him for years and he's been making these warning for so long! Glad you stopped by my blog...I hope you don't mind while I snoop around

caron said...

Hey,
I know how you are feeling. I get worried every time people talk politics and ect! My husband always tells me not to worry about it...but that's kind of hard to tell a woman! I visited your blog from SITSA site. Like it!