Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ridiculous

So it occurred to me this morning that despite my self image as a b!@#% I am in fact a major push over and pretty much everybody depends on me to be exactly that.
Myday as Ihad it planned was to arrive at preschool at 8:50 and get the morning 3's finger prints for the class craft for the auction. Possibly get the morning 4's - go vote - go home and feed kids lunch - return to school for afternoon 2' and 3's fingerprints...
6 something this morning my husband informs me that he needs my car because he lent his bike light to an employee; and he has clients in town using his car. WTF? He promises to have it back to me at 8:30. Great.
My mother calls; "It is 8 AM I just voted. There are no lines, I'll come by and stay with the kids so you can go vote." Okay, very nice to offer but I have plans...
I use Mother's car and drive to my husband's office to get my purse which is in my car along with the paint box needed to get the crafts ready before I meet said 3 year olds at school. My car has already left to drive back to my house. I drive home. I get my purse out of my car and I drive to my voting place. I vote and thankfully Mother was right and there are no lines. I drive home. It is 9 AM my younger two are not dressed and are watching High School Musical on T.V. My day is deteriorating before me...
So I rearrange and look incompetent and do not show up at preschool no at the scheduled time why? because my husband assumed he could take my car and made arrangements based on that assumption and my mother wanted to help me. My entire life is this scenario. I am so tired of it.

No comments: