Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Off to Book Club this Evening

Seems these women are going to keep me hopping... We decided to read "Getting Mother's Body" next, by Suzan-Lori Parks (who by the way went to Mount Holyoke College). Everybody read it pretty quickly and so we are meeting tonight instead of later in the month - at "The Green Leaf" early before the local yocal crowd which takes over before the college kids all cross the street and take over. AND it is 1/2 price wine night - woo hoo.

So I have pizza dough rising so I can leave small and medium sized terrors with pizza, one terror is scrubbing the bathroom to keep him busy since he was "bored" and that was an excuse to keep the other two from getting their homework done {banging doors, pulling snakes out of cages, and generally being a twit in his sister's room where they retreat to work away from the smaller terrors who write on their books and rip their papers}

Tuesday I attempted some sewing, I've a fleece jacket all cut out for M-Lyons just waiting for me and she ought to have it as spring comes in. And then I got ambitious and decided to line the damn thing... stupid Cailin, stupid.

Last night I drove to Norfolk to an Arbonne meeting by Nancy Wilcox, at the Norfolk Yacht Club (poo-bah) and it was a very good experience actually. Arbonne seems alive and well in the midst of the end of the world. Rather reassuring. As Nancy says "Look around you. How many people here took a shower or a bath? washed their hair? put on moisturizer?" And so I'm motivated to keep on with that.

Wishing you all a great evening!

No comments: