Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kenneth's Grumpy Old Wal Mart Application

hmmm I don't know how to make it fit...
   My husband sent me an email. According to the email a 75 year old man applied to work at Wal Mart and this is his application.  According to the email they hired him because he was funny...

grumpy old guy



Name: Kenneth Way (Grumpy Old Bastard)
Sex: Not lately, but I am looking for the right woman (or at least one that will cooperate)
Desired Position: Company President or Vice President.  But seriously, whatever's available.  If I was in the postition to be picky I wouldn't be here in the first place.

too small!





Photobucket

Photobucket





3 comments:

Meg said...

I can't see the pictures. :(

Tabitha in Bliss said...

LOL!!
Thank you for the information you left me! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!!

FoxyMoron said...

I can't see them either.(: