Sunday, June 7, 2009

Crazy Mommies, check in

So... I decided I would check in weekly with my updates...

I only ran three times this week. Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. Friday's run was HORRIBLE. I was discouraged, but this morning's was better.

Saturday I took my first bike ride in a really long time. I think I made it about 2 miles. I was pulling the kiddie trailer with the 4 year old and the 2 year old in it. They weigh a combined 60 to 70 lbs. The 4 year old is a major whiner in the trailer. I do not like biking. It feels like parts of me are being flossed, parts that should be left alone!!

I didn't get any swims in... lots of thunder this week.

Hydration is a huge component. I am not good about drinking enough during the day.
Going to bed on time is also going to make or break me.

My friend Chris has a training book I picked up last night... hoping it helps.

(Days later... this was an add that showed up in my side bar. Triatholon suits on sale at Orca Tri Apparel 50% off
Where Triathlon Wetsuits cost less! Zoot Sugoi and TYR priced to Sale... in case anybody else is joining the crazy mommies)

1 comment:

Liz said...

I give you credit...pulling both of them in the trailer??? Impressive!