Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Green Gift Bags

(or shoot me, please! I don't have time for this!)

So; it is the end of the school year here in the USA and teacher gifts are in order. As I sell Arbonne I am naturally giving Arbonne products to my children's teachers this year. After all, they ARE spa quality, fabulous products... but I digress.

So I bough the majority of our teachers (who are all ladies this year) the Shea Butter Hand Care Duo which is a new but highly popular hand wash and hand cream set. Less intimate than buying them actually cleansers & moisturizers for their faces, but very nice.



For some reason, gift wrapping presented a problem. I don't know, I am balking lately at paying for gift wrap. 9 out of 10 people shred the stuff and throw it out... I wanted to find or make some "paper" but never quite got to it. Have I mentioned I'm beyond busy? Anyway, ..

THis evening I decided to throw together gift bags out of some old fabrics sitting in the basemet.



I didn't have time to draw out a pattern so I looked at the Farm Fresh "green" grocery bag for Ideas... but it serves its purpose and maybe, if you keep it, you can use it as a gfit bag again.

4 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

What an excellent idea! You know I've never heard of Arbonne before...I shall have to check into this!
Sandi

CailinMarie said...

Oh thanks Sandi! It is lovely stuff. My business email is cailinyates@myarbonne.com if ever you have a question or a comment.

Meg said...

Cute bag!

beans said...

That was very creative on the fly!! good for you! I always like the bags I can reuse. My partners mom makes our xmas bags out of fabric and we reuse them year after year!