Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ballet


Ooooh-la-la!  We've entered the land of ballet.  It may be a permanent move... hard to say.  M-Lyons adores performing (not that you can't tell from any of her previous photos) and loves to dance.  She has pushed us over into the world of Barbie Movies (actually Barbie in the Nutcracker and Barbie in Swan Lake are not too bad...) and regularly spends rainy days on her toes with the Fantasy Garden Ballet Class DVD my sister bought her over a year ago.

On Monday she attended her first day at "Dance Camp."  Dance Camp is offered by the Virginia Regional Ballet and is from 9 AM to 2 PM for a week. She has worn her ballet shoes in the house all day long every single day.

She will NOT show me any of her moves, I have to wait until the "recital" tomorrow to see it.
She is so very pleased she cannot stand herself.  Daddy, the other kids, my mother, and Tim's parents will all be at the very brief "recital" tomorrow at 1 PM.

Yesterday:
she wore her little self out!



12 comments:

Mommies-Miracles said...

She's so cute! Good luck with ballet!

Theta Mom said...

She's adorable! I can't wait until my daughter takes dance class!

Following you from MBC! You can find me at http://www.thetamom.com

Cellar Door said...

She looks so sweet on that couch.

The Half Assed Housewife said...

Such a sweet little angel.

Meg said...

That's fabulous! Ballet is perfect for her! I love it!

The new design looks great too!

Becca said...

OMG that is so adorable! Her doll is dressed like a ballerina too. She is going to be BEAMING at that recital!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Love the precious face. Ballet is so fun at that age. We get to relive some of our days as well. Now for me, with the grand daughters. Her little outfit is precious, and isn't it amazing what a work does for them? Please stop by and say hi. Country Hugs, Sherry

Jeanna said...

Cute! She looks so sweet! I'm actually a marketer for thecrazydazy.com. It has lots of personalized dance bags for little girls. I like how this site is family friendly. If you ever need a cute little dance bag for your girl you are welcome to check out thecrazydazy.com.

Annette Piper said...

How gorgeous. My girls do ballet too - and they just adore the Barbie ballet movies. A total little girls dream! Enjoy the recital!

mummyof5monsters said...

she is so cute! Good luck:)

Linda Benson said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. My three daughters love their dance classes. It brings a tear to my eye every time they perform :). So exciting!

LivingDeadNurse said...

awww love the pic