Friday, July 24, 2009

Blogher

the girls on twitter are going nuts today.  Everybody is at Blogher.  And Blogher 2010 has been announced for NYC.  Wow.  I just want to go to hang out with cool women in NYC.  But then again, I could probably do that with cool women I already know in person...
so what is this blogher thing?  
@BOREDmommy tells me to see the following link: http://blogher.com
hmmm... tickets for 2010 are on sale now... but WHAT do they DO?

BlogHer '09: "There's so much power in this room."

For some, a ballroom crowded with several hundred bright, accomplished and outgoing women might be a scary place. A conference with close to 1,500 women with opinions and blogs is probably even more frightening! But as we juggled our glasses of wine and tried to make conversation over the din at the first night of the BlogHer '09 conference, one wise woman turned and said to me, "There's so much power in this room."

the above is lifted completely without permission from the blogher homepage: http://www.blogher.com/

I admit, I really don't know why... but I wanna go...

9 comments:

Meg said...

You did it! The blog looks awesome!

Theta Mom said...

There is a lot of hype surrounding this conference. I just entered the blogosphere less than a month ago and it also seems like something I would want to experience attending at some point, if I had the opportunity. :)

shraddha said...

omg...blogher is the talk of blogosphere..

JoeyfromSC said...

I'm a BLOGHIM and I wanna go to BlogHer in 2010!! I LOVE NYC too!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'm gonna enter your giveaway!:)

That scrapbooking one on my blog, is not my giveaway, but another blog's-I am still learning about the PR thing too and I'm about to do MY 1st giveaway!! lol

Nothing too exciting, but I have to start somewhere:)

You have a nice blog!

Scriber's Web said...

Very cool blog! I almost went to blogher this year bur changed my mind at the last minute. I so want to go next year! From what I am reading on numerous blogs, it was simply amazing!
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Becca said...

I want to go to BlogHer too! But after reading all the nightmares, I'm not so sure. I want to go and learn some things and meet and spend time with fellow bloggers. It sounds like its become too big to do that. So I'm still debating whether or not to buy a ticket.

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

I wanted to go too. I haven't decided about next year.

Annette Piper said...

We noticed a huge drop in readers/comments etc. down her in Australia last week - and we worked out everyone must have been at BlogHer!

blakes said...

Hi there,
Nice to meet you, following you from MBC, so maybe we will meet at one of these conventions sometime! :) with 5 kids, 2 labs and a lizard o and a hermit crab i'm sure you'll might enjoy our blog.
-Blake
http://centerpetpharmacy.com/blog/