Thursday, July 2, 2009

here is one for the "Bucket List"



this add showed up on my blog.
WOW!
Definitely on the "if money wasn't an issue list" and not likely to happen EVER but holy cow this looks so cool!

I just think it is really neat. I mean, to go see Polar Bears on Arctic Ice not swimming in a pool at the zoo while you sweat to death and wonder how they are handling the heat in all that fur!

I explained the theory to my kids the other night and these are their responses {things they want on the list of things to do before they graduate from High School. Which to them feels like a million years away anyway... }

Beans is 11: to own chickens; to sleep in a log cabin (like camping but in a cabin she says)

Tiger is 8: learn how to cook something; be a better soccer player. (I asked him to be more specific. He replied: be on a real team with numbers on the jerseys)
grow an apple tree; learn to surf; spend the winter in Colorado again only in a place that has friends

Dragon is 7: go to Korea; go to Mexico; grow watermelons; cook something



and thanks for your comments yesterday. I just needed to vent a bit.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I don't know if I want to be anywhere cold!

Cellar Door said...

Beans has some nice goals in life.

Annette Piper said...

There are some great goals there - a mix of big and small!