Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Lovely Blog....


I received this award from Annette over at Under the Loupe and it has taked me a little too long to get it out here.  Sorry for that!  

The rules of the award are:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award." 


My list of 15 {give or take}:


okay, now you need to know that "lovely" can be a challege for me.  I tend to like blogs that make me laugh so here are a few others that I've found myself frequently visiting... and I'm qualifying them in the "I love to visit them" definition of lovely instead of the "pink and roses" definition of lovely because it all depends on "what your definition of "is" is"...


And there are a few old favorites I cannot fail to mention:

Okay - this is about 1/2 done.  But I'm off to watch Heroes reruns with the husband.  SO... I could either just save it, or post it and finish later.

As I said, it has taken me WEEKS to get this up. So I'm posting it... and I'll finish later because I think poor Annette has come back faithfully to check on me and I repeatedly disappoint her...

LATER- see it is Sunday and I came back and added all sorts of blogs and links! I'm so very proud of me!

13 comments:

Cellar Door said...

Gosh, thanks. I feel very lovely now. :)

Melissa said...

Me too. You are just the sweetest! Or should I say, the loveliest?!? Thanks a bunch! :)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Thank you for the lovely award, Callin Marie! I feel very honored. I will post about this, but please don't get upset with me if I'm late doing it. I've been bad about hording awards, and I plan to do a cute post... gotta come up with something clever... so if it's a few weeks or a month down the road, don't think I don't appreciate it because I do. You are a sweetheart!

Love to you and my thanks...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Mary said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for thinking of me. I am really grateful. Thank you so much for passing it on to me.

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said...

Hi CailinMarie! Congrats on your award...and you are soooo nice to share it! I was just reading at your other blog the great advice you gave to the person with the issue at a coffee shoppe, whose name I won't mention. Way to go! What a great service you do to help others that way...truly admirable!
Susan

mummyof5monsters said...

thankyou:) And congratulations too:) Love your blog:)

outdoor.mom said...

congratulations on your blog award :-) also thank you for your encouragement and for visiting my blog (i love your comment). have a super great day!!

Theta Mom said...

Iknow, it's so nice to have "met" you, too! Thanks so much for the 'lovely' blog award! I really appreciate you checking out my blog! As soon as I get my list together, I'll put it up. :)

Linda Benson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Benson said...

Congratulations on your lovely award, Cailin Marie! It is well-deserved by your beautiful spot in the world! Thank you very much for sharing your sweet honor with me. I look forward to visiting all of your favorites and look forward to making a list of my own. Thank you again for the award and for the opportunity to get to know you. ;)

JUST ME, THE MOM said...

You are so sweet to share with me:) Thank you and I'll be getting it up on my blog pronto.

It's been so much fun to read all your interesting posts. Thank you for sharing!

Kristin

Annette Piper said...

LOL, No, not checking up on you AT ALL! I just like to read your blog :D (My blog isn't pink and roses either, so I know where you're coming from!)

Trina said...

I'm such a bad blogger sometimes. I forgot all about this! I've had two other people give me this award so I'll include your name as one of the givers :) Thanks so much and please forgive me!!