Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm supposed to be packing but...

whenever I'm running around my brain kicks into gear - I've been on the computer all day (don't tell Tim!)
Facebooking and beginning to ask for auction donations and then trying to say THANK YOU to the businesses that said yes.
One of my favorites:
"House of Mongrel" is a new children's clothing line
they launched in 2008 - organic clothes, low impact dyes, made in the UNITED STATES (seriously)
and funky - cute - comfy
check em out:
they just started on twitter and totally need followers - if you like baby clothes or were ever interested in that industry check out House of Mongrel
House of Mongrel's web page
the Look Book
and they have a facebook fanpage
so please, if you are so inclined, check em out, fan em or follow em. They are hip, they are cool, and they are donating to our preschool's scholarship auction.
and of course the list of where to shop for their things:

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I am a master of being on the computer when I should be doing other things. Like now!

yonca said...

Hi,
I tagged you :) It's a picture tag. Please check my blog about it.(hugs)

outdoor.mom said...

oh neat :-)

theselfloveproject said...

it happens to me all the time...can not stop looking at the computer

enjoy..

xoxo
hugs

shraddha

Melissa said...

hey! i gave you an award on my blog. check it out!