Monday, September 7, 2009

art work in the closet

pastel on paper
I've been tackle - ing this closet like space downstairs. It is bigger than a closet actually - it is a big room - it just feels like a closet because it is STUFFED full of stuff -
it is supposed to be a craft room
my husband has the nerve to call it a "studio" and then to dump everything of mine that is not tucked away into the space

anyway
I've been organizing it this weekend...

and started coming across art work
and sort of "remembering who I am"

I started a collection of bright pieces in 2004/2005 that I wanted to show all together with a tropically themed party...

I took pictures.

I'll be posting them to "show off"

The husband has a wordpress domain or something all waiting for me to go bananas and post art work. One of the things holding me back is how easy it is to download images. I guess I REALLY need to play around with things like adobe and figure out water marking. I bet it is easy...

10 comments:

Melissa said...

I love lillies - they're so beautiful. Did you paint these? Watermarking IS easy! You can use Photoshop, but the one I like (since I can't seem to figure out Photoshop) is picnik.com. It's really easy, free, and you can save or undo whatever change you make.

Theta Mom said...

Wow, you are talented! I am unable to something as cool as that.

natalee said...

absolutely beautiful..i want to see more!!!!!!

MONICA said...

Wonderful lillie!!

yonca said...

They are beautiful! You're very talented!

shraddha said...

great work..

just fantastic
shraddha

Momma Such said...

Lovely!
I can't wait to see the rest. :)

Debbie said...

How beautiful! It is fun to refind your creative side.

shraddha/april@theselfloveproject said...

we have an award for you!

MONICA said...

Hi Cailin! nice weekend for you and your family :)