Saturday, September 5, 2009

current obsession

the darn preschool auction - it took over my life last fall and I am about to fall in head over heels...

seeing has how I am completely addicted to blogging. I started, what else?, a BLOG about the auction. okay, not really ABOUT. heck, last year that would have been good reading for the gossip columnist types. We had some truely "High School" moments with tears and divided loyalties and everything. No- I'm staying away from gossip (mores the pity) and I'm listing items. The initial thought was it gives our supporters some immediate publicity for their donation and hopefully it will get enough traffic that if will do that. The second thought was that even for local businesses that rely on foot traffic and not web traffic it will hopefully pay off if I can create a list of the items donated. The hope being that parents and auction patrons can look online to see what is being offered - and who offered it - and if I'm lucky as the auction draws near people will do that.

We will see. Not everybody is as addicted to their computer as I am.

This is evidenced by the lack of comments, followers, and feedback. I am posting into the void. It makes me grateful for you guys!

3 comments:

Momma Such said...

I think it looks great! I hope it helps! :) You'll have to keep us posted as to how it works out. :)

FoxyMoron said...

Great idea, and you've set it out really well.

Melissa said...

Wow, you guys have a lot of great items listed! Hope the auction goes well. We need you at my preschool!