Thursday, September 3, 2009

Holy Crow - Slapping other people's kids! In Walmart!?!

My husband took over my computer yesterday and this morning and left up CNN (we don't watch it on T.V. - I don't like that I never know what dead person, sick person, or fire is going to be flashed up next and I don't think toddlers and preschoolers need to know some of this stuff - but anyway) I find CNN on my computer screen and this gem here:



and holy crow.
and he wants to know what I would do?
I don't know.
First response, kick the crap out of the guy.
Second response, I'd rather send him to jail and then kick the crap out of him when he got out...

5 comments:

shraddha/april@theselfloveproject said...

weird!!

i AM SHOCKED!!!

Shraddha

Christie Silvers said...

I'm going to be blunt here...

I would have beat the utter shit out of him! Yes, that's my Georgia accent coming through nice and thick there (you've heard it before, lol).

That damn sob of a bitch would have been laying flat on his back with me pounding on his face!

FoxyMoron said...

So glad the cops got him. I once (gently) removed a child's hand that was reaching up to take sweets in a newsagent, thinking it was my own 2 year old. I was mortified, but SLAPPING a baby? (The mother of mistaken child was first angry till she saw my face when I realised my mistake).

beans said...

wow .. .in a walmart no less. another reason to not go to walmart :)

i would have opened a can on the guy!

Amo said...

I am absolutely mortified. I can't believe it. In total shock. Wow.
No one better ever touch my child in that way. Ever. I couldn't be responsible for my actions.