Friday, September 4, 2009

Time Out With THETA-MOM



so this is late -
I actually got my "me" time in on Wednesday this week -

I was supposed to be working on SEO stuff for DataXstream (husband's company) but he commandeered my computer something (he'd left his DXS laptop at the office) and so kids to bed, hubby working...
I grabbed a bottle of Pellegrino (my big secret vice) and the latest VOGUE and felt rather oppulent flipping pages of a glossy magazine in bed while sipping snazzy water. mmmmm....

Did you know?

Huge Jackman is in a Broadway show with Daniel Craig? I didn't even know either of them were stage actors. Or that Jackman had a Tony from "The Boys from Oz." seriously.

Every one is SHOWING purple but Vogue says the color for the season is really red.
and the look is 1940's. Hmmm... maybe a vintage apron to throw over my tee-shirt and jeans??? a red one... then I'll have it all covered!

I think that is about all that made it into the part of the brain that recalls and then I fell asleep. :-)

7 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Oh, I love it! Catching up on an edition of VOGUE sipping some posh water in peace and quiet!!! Doesn't get much better than that my friend!

Thanks so much for playing along...and grabbing a time out for yourself. You rock Theta girl! :)

Kristina P. said...

Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman? My heart be stilled!

Momma Such said...

Sounds like fun! So glad you got a little quiet time to yourself. :)

shraddha/april@theselfloveproject said...

oh so much fun!!

i am almost jealous!!
lol!

love and hugs
shraddha

Cheryl said...

I love this! Good for you for getting in some perfect ME time. Sounds like my kind of pampering.
I didn't know Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig are on Broadway. I may be taking another train trip down there....
Enjoy your weekend!
XXX

Theta Mom said...

I already responded to this post, but I wanted you to know I just gave you an award on my blog! Yay! :)

Sophia's Mom said...

I LOVE HUGH JACKMAN! that is my obsession. I also did 'time-out' with theta mom and I am stopping by to provide some bloggy comment love!

your time-out sounds like fun. will have to try for my time-out this week!