Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Karma

my cousin owns this gym:

he is currently in need of some good karma.

if you have a minute; click on the link. If you know someone who needs help with fitness related New Year's goals or is already a fitness fan and frequents Cape Cod perhaps you'll share the link. He has flexible memberships to allow non residents the benefit of working out away from home. It is a first rate set up and one that a life long goal and a lot of thought has gone into.

Thanks,
CailinMarie


4 comments:

The Muse said...

I'll be doing all the wishing and praying that the new year brings him lots of business :)

The Muse
adivashammer.com/?p=763
~Butterfly Kisses~

Molly said...

I'm gonna check it out, although I have only dreamed about going to cape cod...I hope he has a good year!

Debbie said...

I'd send people in a heartbeat but I know noone near there.

ModernMom said...

Wishin him luck...