Monday, June 7, 2010

Blue Monday - Flower Pots!

Been trying to catch up on our spring planting - we've had several 90 degree days already so I'm behind!- and I stopped in at Ross for less the other day just to see and lo! BLUE ceramic pots! Priced from $7.00 to $15.00 (they go for $30 -$60 regular retail) I was thrilled like you have no idea thrilled!  I still spent a small fortune over the week (I kept going back for more) but they make me so happy everytime I pull in my drive way.


And we added little flags - for July 4th of course but we put them in early so on Saturday when our dear (English) friend Tim Cooper comes over to watch the USA Men's side play England in the World Cup Soccer- well he'll know he's on our territory ;-)


We've got a tomato growing in one, and basil in another.  The front of my house gets the best sun...

and this big pot on the back deck - I love this pot!  Tim just painted the deck too - looks great!  (except for those scratches I made last night dragging the pot out of the corner so it would recieve the rain coming down... and then I had to go confess that I'd just made a mess of his newly painted deck!  aiy - yi -yi!)


Linking up with Smiling Sally for her Blue Monday Blog get togethers-
come along and join us!

7 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I like that shade of blue. Happy Blue Monday.

Lindsay-ann said...

Your blue pots and pretty flowers look lovely. Love your little flags although I will be cheering along with your friend Tim!
Happy Blue Monday.

Carol said...

Looks so pretty! I'm your newest follower!

Manang Kim said...

Oh wow all your pots are gorgeous. That for sure does look good at your deck. Happy Monday!


Blue Jar

Amo said...

I love that last picture! That potted plant looks great!

Kristin said...

Those pots are just gorgeous! That reminds me...I need to get some new planters!

I really need to make more of an effort myself when it comes to that. I don't have a lot of friends with kiddos, so I really need to try to meet some!

p.s. Thank you so much for following BonBon Rose Girls! I hope you'll follow us at our new site...we went and got our own .com at: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com/ Plus, we're hosting lots of fabulous giveaways this month to celebrate our move...Right now we've got two $95 hapari swimsuit gift certificates up for grabs! Hugs, K

Paula@One Mom's Corner of the World said...

I love all the colors! I'm visiting from MBC. I signed up to be a new follower. Stop by my blog when you get the chance.