Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pink Saturday - Spa Day!


It is Pink Saturday and I am lucky enough to be off to the spa to use a package a visitor could not use (!) HOORAY!

Last Pink Saturday many of the participants blogged about their creative spaces - which got me started on cleaning mine out.  Hopefully I'll have photos to share before too long.

I'll be out visiting my fellow Pink Saturday Ladies later tonight and tomorrow.  If you choose to leave a comment know that I will stop by, I always return the favor.

Thanks to Beverly for hosting us everyweek!

8 comments:

Sherry from Alabama said...

Hope you enjoy your day at the spa. I'm sure you can use it with your full house and busy life. Happy Pink Saturday!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Have fun at the spa! Sounds like a great day to me!

Happy Pink Saturday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Cailin. I am imagining you enjoying a refreshing and relaxing day.

FoxyMoron said...

So glad you're going to the spa Caillin!

Bernideen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog CailinMarie, I am a graduate of York High School there at Yorktown and was born in Hampton-in the now gone Dixie Hospital in l949. During my early years I lived near Hampton Roads in Wythe and then moved to Yorktown attending York High School grades 6- 12. I was in Virginia in February visiting my elderly parents who live in Gloucester. Williamsburg is a wonderful place to live. I went to the pottery the first time when I was in 2nd grade.

someplace in thyme said...

Oh my gosh, a spa day. How completely wonderful. I hope you had a very relaxing time. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Claudia@DipityRoad said...

Your post is very PINK and fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by -- very sweet of you.

Some times come join us on Friday -- looks like you sure appreciate beauty.

Sincerely,
Claudia

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Cailin,
Hope you enjoyed your day at the spa. Thanks for your visit and your nice comments. I hope you're having a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Sandi