Saturday, July 24, 2010

Paloma's Pink Quote for Pink Saturday

"I love pink, I think it's a color that's had a bad rap, it's made out to be a thing for babies or women who wear too much makeup, but pink is really a subtle and delicate color, and it figures a lot in Japanese poetry."

I found that quote while finishing The Elegance of the Hedgehog for book club this week.

I really liked it.


watercolor pencil on paper 2004

I'm joining Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for her Pink Saturday blog link up.  Come and join us!  You'll meet a wonderful variety of "pinkies"


3 comments:

Dogmom Diva said...

Good morning, wanted to stop by and say hi! Love the quote and the watercolor..so pretty!
Have a great weekend!

Barb

Marydon said...

G;day ... beautiful watercolor, colors are so vibrant & lovely blend.

Have a lovely PINK weekend ~
TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful quote and a beautiful watercolor. I love pink, always have. You always do pink so well, I look forward to your pink Saturdays.
xxxxxx