Thursday, July 1, 2010

Parent Reviewers - Accepting Applications

I happened to see on Twitter via Angie Vinez that Parent Reviewers was recruiting.  I've often wondered about being a reviewer and thought I'd like to give it a try.  I've dabbled a little here and there, I wrote about my shoes { Sketchers Shape Ups }after every one on the playground at preschool asked me if I liked them and why, and I certainly enjoy writing about books.  So, I hopped on over to check it out.

If you think you might be interested:
Parent Reviewers

and while we are at it, perhaps you'd like to visit Angie too! At 5 Vinez Monkeys.
5 Vinez Monkeys

1 comment:

Angie Vinez said...

Awww... thanks for the shout-out! :)

Definitely apply with Parent Reviewers. They are one of my favorite PR companies to work with. I just know you'll love them too.

Good luck with the application process. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.