Saturday, July 17, 2010

"Pink" by my 5 year old

On Saturday Beverely at How Sweet The Sound hosts a Pink Linkup Party.  We'd love for you to stop by and join the fun!

It is Pink Saturday!  I have been enjoying Pink Saturdays so much that my kids have gotten in on the act-

"Pink is very pretty and is also a ballet color and could be on any kind of dress, or pants or shirt.
Pink can be on your nails because there is different kinds of colored nail polish.  I really love pink.
Pink makes me feel like a Princess, and I have tea with my mommy and my Nana, and I have pink tea.
Pink tastes like strawberries and also I really love strawberries.  And also I really love chocolate, but chocolate is brown."  M-Lyons is 5.

this is M-Lyons a few years ago...


7 comments:

debbie said...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY M-LYONS,
YOU SURE ARE A PRETTY FIVE YEAR OLD GIRL. I LOVE THE COLOR OF YOUR HAIR.
HUG YOUR MOTHER AND ALWAYS TELL HER YOU LOVE HER.
HAVE FUN THIS WEEK END AND SEE HOW MANY BUTTERFLIES YOU CAN FIND. DON'T EVER TRY TO PICK UP A BUTTERFLY...IT HAS POWDER ON THEIR WINGS SO THE CAN FLY...IF SOMEONE TOUCHES THEIR WINGS, THEY CAN'T MOVE UNTIL THEIR WINGS ARE DRY AND THAT MAKES IT DANGEROUS FOR THEM.
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO VISIT US TODAY.
BYE BYE NOW
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Kathy said...

How very sweet! Love ribbons and as I call them hair do-dads in little girls! Mine are all grown now :(
Hope I get grandbaby girls!
Happy Pink Saturday,
Kathy

Jenny Lou Who said...

Adorkable! Happy Pink Saturday!

The Knitwit Knitter said...

Happy Pink Saturday!! Cute Photo!

Nancy said...

Excellent! Nicely stated. Happy Pink Saturday!

LV said...

The best blogs ever are the ones we share our sweeties in. This little girl is adorable.

Marydon said...

What a pretty pink princess you are, sugar! Love your writing today.

Happy PS ~
Have a lovely summer's eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon