Friday, October 8, 2010

For Pink Saturday

As I write this I am trying to wrap up my night and head to bed- I am getting up early in the morning to take Dragon to his grandmother so she can get him to his baseball game, and then Tiger, M-Lyons, Bitsy and I will head up to Richmond - Tiger has a soccer tournament.  He'll play twice Saturday and once on Sunday.  He is only 9.  I tried to hold off on this 'till he was 12 but he is really stinkin' good... and he loves it.  K and her Dad fly out to Indiana for a business trip and a Colts game.

So, It is October.  Breast Cancer Awareness.  I am going to offer a shout out to two of my friends and the companies they rep for and the products they are offering to support Breast Cancer Awareness this month.

First is Kim Eldge.  I went to Jr. High with Kim (then Kimmy) at Helen C. Cannon in Las Vegas.  She sells candles with Gold Canyon.  They are a cool company.  I've drooled over many of their products.  The Pink Sugar Cookie Candle looks pretty and sounds lucious... I just may have to try it...

Second is Katherine Coggin who reps for Stella and Dot.  Stella and Dot is featuring the Pink Boutique collection for Breast Cancer Awareness... A % of sales of the jewelry in this collection will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Many Thanks to Beverly at How Sweet the Sound who hosts this Pink Saturday Party every week.

And I special thanks to Marydon at Blushing Rose who checks on me regularly and leaves such kind comments.

4 comments:

Marydon said...

G'day Cailinmarie ~

How sweet of you to give your friends businesses a heads up! The candle sounds deelish! Will have to go visit them.

Oh, what busy days you are having with all the sports, etc. Memories for me ... loved every bit of it. Hope the kid-lings have a good time & do well.

TYSM for the kind thought of me ... I so enjoy you.

Have a beautiful PS ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Kristin said...

That pink sugar candle sounds awfully delicious!

A Garden of Threads said...

Busy, Busy Days, I remember them well. Lovely pink candle for breast cancer awareness. Take care.

Debbie said...

Great shout outs! I love how companies are supporting this cause.