Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pink Saturday, Football & Breast Cancer Awareness

I rarely watch televised sports - my husband loves a live game but doesn't turn on the T.V. for sports and I grew up in a house without T.V. so it is pretty much the last thing I think of... but occasionally I catch a bit of a game and I'm loving the pink gloves and the pink cleats.  I think it is very cool that the "man" sport of American fall is supporting this cause in such a big way.

Last Saturday my husband took my oldest to Indianapolis to catch the Colts playing the Chiefs and to check on the new building his business partner wants to buy.


It was the first time my husband noticed all the pink on the field.


My man is a big fan.


And here is my girl - covered in silly string that went off at some point.  After the TD? After the win?  I don't know.  But I am glad she got to have some one on one with her daddy.

Happy Pink Saturday to all of you.
I am traveling this weekend- so once again I will not get to visit too many of you.  But many thanks to Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday and allowing the link up.

And I'd like to suggest you visit A Garden of Threads, one of our pink ladies from Canada.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I didn't realize there was that much pink on the field either. Happy Pink Saturday.

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Very, very cool! I know the baseball players always wear pink for Mother's Day but it's nice to see the football players supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

Kathy said...

Happy Pink Saturday! That's very cool! Love the pink on the field and your daughter's silly string! Terrific!
Kathy

Donnie said...

I'm a day late but really enjoyed all your pink pictures. Happy Pink Saturday.

Jessey V said...

Totally cute! Your daughter is adorable. Yay for one on one with daddy!