Friday, October 22, 2010

Pink Saturday Mashed Potatos

I love that Pink saturday forces me into something - anything- and sometimes I pull off a nice one and sometimes I just throw something out there-
tonight is a just throw it out there kind of night
I just got home 2 hours ago from Las Vegas.  My kids are in bed and I am sort of catching up on various things and certainly one of my most favorite things is what is happening in the blog world and so here I am...
(note the pink outfit, so it counts) 

This was taken 2 summers ago.  Thankfully she has outgrown this stage in life :-)

Please visit Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for more Pink Saturday fun!


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very funny-it definetely counts!

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

That cutie will always count as a pinkie post! Thanks for visiting my Featured Pink Saturday post and signing up for the apron. Happy Pink Saturday!

Cozy Home Scenes said...

What a cute picture! At least she looked like she had a good time playing with her food.

Hope you had a good trip too.

Happy belated Pink Saturday!

Sarah said...

Yikes! How fun :)

HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

Donnie said...

I love her little face so proud of herself. I'm really behind on my Pink Saturday but glad I stopped by or I would have missed it. Happy Pink Saturday.