Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More Red Rock Canyon

It is Outdoor Wednesday and I'm linking up with A Southern Day Dreamer and Friends

In October I visited Nevada and shared some photos of Red Rock Canyon. I've been playing around with Zenfolio and uploaded some of the Red Rock Canyon photos and wanted to share the slide show.




While I am new to Zenfolio and new to photography sites in general, I can say this one is very easy to use.

They do have a referral program, so if you decide to give them a try I would appreciate you remembering to give them my name or number: DQ2-NKB-UZY


5 comments:

Jo said...

WOW!...beautiful photo's.

I would love to visit Red Rock Canyon, some day.

Thank you so much for visiting LazyonLoblolly.
Your comments are soooo appreciated.Please drop back by anytime.

-Jo
-LazyonLoblolly

Donnie said...

Love the slideshow. Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

LV said...

I had the pleasure of visiting Red Rock Canyon several years ago. I found it an interesting and rather fascinating place. So many different red formations.

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Beautiful! I enjoyed the photo tour!

NatureFootstep said...

I love all that red rocks on the rockies. And elswhere in western USA. Yours are grat choises for OW.