Sunday, April 10, 2011

Germany Photos: Second Try




she loved the churches - she took several photos of churches and just gushed about them when she got home.  It is funny.  I grew up a military dependent and lived in Spain and Germany from the time I was 9 years old until I was almost 13 years old - so I saw lots of old fabulous churches from an era when churches had that kind of money (how they got it I never wondered about until much later).

The photos below are at one of the soccer stadiums.  Werder Bremen it says.  The kids got to watch a game there and there are pictures of the kids in front of the field.  Those are not on my daughter's camera as she was in them - always better to be in the photos - but then the kids got silly.  They were not allowed on the grass - so they took pictures of the grass and they all "touched" the grass... smart alecks!



Jeff Dominguez is organizing a CD for the kids with all the pictures of them touring and playing and so on.  I'm looking forward to seeing it.

and I'm going to link up to him down here - so if you happen to be looking into a soccer tour, or a tour of Germany, or Cloppenburg, you can look Jeff up.  Check out: The Professional Football Academy 

4 comments:

Farmchick said...

Love these pics and it sounds like such a meaningful trip for your daughter.

delia hornbook said...

Lovely photo's, great experience for your little girl, dee x

Midlife Jobhunter said...

Don't you sometimes wish we could live the life of our kids? I compare myself to what my kids have done at the same age. I think I'd be a much more interesting person had I had their lives.

Debbie said...

What great photos and a wonderful experience!