Monday, April 4, 2011

Soccer Trip Update

YAY!

Talked to my oldest briefly this morning - it was maybe 3 PM in Germany?
She is having a blast.
"I'm having a blast mom.  I feel like I'm fitting in.  Jeff is awesome.  We are having fun.  I said 'guten tag' this morning and Jeff the director asked if I was having a good time and I said 'Deutschland is sehr gut' and Jeff said 'look at you!'  It's awesome."

I am so very glad.  So glad.  You know, you want them to have these awesome opportunities and then you stew over all the things that could go wrong.  I am SO glad she is having such a good time.

4 comments:

Anya adores said...

OOHH - so sweet - mine are only small still but I can only imagine :O)
Axx

FoxyMoron said...

Yay for her, what an opportunity! Glad she is enjoying it.

Farmchick said...

Wonderful to hear that it is going so well for her!!!!

Nick said...

I'm so glad soccer had taken off in the US now. A decade or so back, it was nowhere near as popular.