Tuesday, February 28, 2012

photo quota?

anybody seen this? The following images were not uploaded. IMG_1184.JPG : You have exceeded your total photo upload quota. How can I get more storage for my images? Images and photos that are uploaded through Blogger get stored in your Picasa Web Albums, which are part of your Google Account. The number of images you can upload is therefore dependent on the amount of space you are using on Picasa Web Albums. To find out how much space you have available, please see these instructions. Note: If you have recently upgraded your quota limit, you may have to login to your PWA account, in order for the new storage quota to be reflected on Blogger. We're sorry, but you have exceeded your photo upload quota. For more information, check out this Blogger help page.


Who knew we had a photo quota? I guess I'll be heading back to photobucket... I used to use them when I first got started blogging.
anyway - I don't have time to sort it al out right now-

2 comments:

T.J. said...

I ran in to this problem too! Just last week actually as I was trying to post new pictures in the sidebar. It makes no sense- I don't want to put new ones on there, just replace the old ones with more updated versions of us. ARGH! Anyway, sorry this happened to you too, but it helps to know I'm not alone ;)

DianaLuv said...

Just ran into this problem too, its really annoying like you said I will be going to photo bucket for now on I guess..