Sunday, April 22, 2012

and catching up...

lots going on- my husband spent 3 weeks straight in Tampa Florida for work and I drove the kids to see him for the kids' spring break. I hope to get around to sharing a few pictures - the zoo was great! We went to Indian Rocks Beach, which was great! I obsessively read "The Game of Thrones" book 3 on my ipad late at night in the hotel room... it was a busy week and I got home exhausted. Really exhausted. Took a week to recover. The husband came home for a weekend and packed himself off to Germany for several days. In the meantime they are building a house next door and all the dirt that is being dug out to create a basement has been loaded into dump trucks and trucked across my yard and dumped into my backyard so that we can level it and create a lawn (LONG STORY) and there was a crew taking down trees (meticulous job) and my car was in the shop for a egr valve and on Friday I was out helping mom with a presentation she had been invited to do regarding interior design. So I spent some time prior downloaded photos and moving them into power point so that she could have the visuals- and of course the usual soccer, taekwondo, ballet, and so schedule has been adding to the chaos. CHAOS! So there I am...

No comments: