Friday, April 27, 2012

Just love new dresses!

Somehow I found Zulily, possibly through a blog add and possibly even from my own blog... but anyhow I found them and recently I ordered the cutest dresses from a company called "ava loves olli" ever heard of them? me neither, but the dresses were darling and priced way down and I purchased 2 for my 5 year old and 2 for my 7 year old... and they recently arrived. And I noticed they are made in the US. And they are well made. And they are darling. So I went to look up "ava loves olli" and all I can find is an etsy site. And that makes me almost sad because I am worried that if they were on Zulily then they might be closing out the business and they are darling! Really darling! And I am always so excited when I can buy something that was made within the country...


Bitsy's New Dress Photobucket anyhow, I love these dresses and I really hope "ava loves olli" will be around for a while. And if you have never checked out Zulily and you have a little ones to shop for, I invite you to have a look. And if you'll follow my link I'll even get a credit for it.

linking to Pink Saturday

5 comments:

LV said...

I do not have little girls to dress for anymore, but they are mush easier to shop far.

Ms. Burrito said...

They are beautiful! Come and join my Color Connection meme too. The linky is at my Pink Dinosaurs entry. Have a lovely weekend!

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

What an adorable little girl. She could wear any dress and look cute! Happy Pink Saturday!

chubskulit said...

She is so cute!

My PINK please come and see when you have time. Have a safe and happy weekend!

T.J. said...

I just found Zulily myself! I adore my boys but man there are some gorgeous girl clothes out there- so fun to see your little one dressed in some of that sweetness!!


Thanks for visiting Any Given Moment- come back any time!!! I am happy to be your newest follower :)