Monday, April 2, 2012

Something Blue

Two friends of mine have decided to open up a Bridal Boutique, I think the opening date is set for this Fall. And they've asked me to help them with their logo/business stationary. I love art and drawing but I'm not a graphic designer, so I told them I'd give them a start but they'd have to actually hire someone to pull it all together. And then I spent a bunch of time googling bridal images, and couture bridal images and finally fell upon this incredibly awesome site: hprints and I am head over heels in love with this particular print "Soie Naturelle Textile 1930 by Phili" Which inspired some sketches:

copy: Soie Naturelle 1930 Wedding Dress Phili, prismacolor marker blue slate, drawing after Phili for the Inspired Bride, this is my own work, please do not use without permission
 and this one:
  bride, prismacolor marker blue slate, drawing after Phili for the Inspired Bride, this is my own work, please do not use without permission
 and finally this one
  Blue Bride 2, for "The Inspired Bride" inspired by Soie Naturelle Textile image by Phili please do not use this image without my permission

these images are for my friend to use if she wishes in connection with her business, please do not copy them without asking my permission first.  Thanks.

1 comment:

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

Gorgeous! All three. I love the simplicity & elegance. Looks contemporary yet with a vintage feel. Your friend was smart to call on you!
~Vickie~