Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Antelope Island

Photobucket
We left Oregon on Monday, and drove to Salt Lake City. Tim took an airplane home to Virginia from there. Tuesday we went to the Great Salt Lake. I've been in and out of Utah a variety of times, nearly always to ski, and I've never actually seen the lake. Seems silly. So the kids and I headed out to Antelope Island. So very cool. We were there for hours, which means we rolled into Cheyenne, Wyoming around 10 PM and I was pretty smoked. So I'm putting out just a few photos and getting the kids up to find breakfast before we head out for Lincoln, Nebraska. Photobucket
Photobucket Kids in the lake! It is swarming with flies so it was actually a big deal that we ran in!
linking to a Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday

2 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Beautiful shots! Thanks for sharing. Inviting you to join ...Water World Wedneday

HoodPhoto said...

Hope you enjoyed your time in Oregon!