Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pictures

I'm on a long road trip (see previous entries) From Virginia to Texas to see my brother and then from Texas to Oregon for ski camp and then back to Virginia. These are iphone snapshots. I do have the good camera but I don't think I have the cord to move photos. Monday, June 18th, Safari Park, I80 Virginia Photobucket Tuesday, June 19th, making progress cross country! Photobucket Wednesday June 20th, stopping in Oklahoma for a snack - peaches we bought in Tennessee and the Oklahoma rest stops have Tee-Pees! Photobucket We made it to my brother's in Texas on the 20th and stayed until the 26th. There were water balloon fights, soccer games, some catch with a baseball, watching cousins play baseball, riding horses at the in-laws, a bonfire with smores... darn good time! From Tuesday June 26th, leaving Texas for Colorado on 87N

  Photobucket

Photobucket Cool building in Ketchum, Idaho. Loved that town! Saturday June 30th, driving towards Mount Hood, Oregon.
  Photobucket Sunday July 1st exploring Government Camp, Mount Hood with the kids Photobucket

Sharing with Smiling Sally's Blue Monday Link UP

6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

What a nice trip! You're really seeing the country. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, CalinMarie.

Kim, USA said...

Love trips like this. thanks for sharing the photos!

Kim,USA

Cellar Door said...

Great pictures! What a long trip! I especially like the one of the flat prairie. It reminds me of Pueblo, Colorado.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I love seeing photos of adoptees! My sons came from Korea many years ago. Lovely kids you have!

The Blue Dress

Leah H. said...

Beautiful photos and you really had the fun!

Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/07/denim-jacket.html

chubskulit said...

Beautiful blues! Been busy for the past couple of days that I am playing catch up with visiting blue posts.

Hope you'd come and comment on my BLUE entry. Happy 4th of July!