Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Swiss Family Robinson

guest blog by Rem Yates rising 5th grader

My son is a veracious reader and recently began making his way through a collection of classics his great grandmother had bought the kids, so I thought I'd ask him for a book review :)

The Swiss Family Robinson

This report is about the classic, "The Swiss Family Robinson."  I chose this as my favorite [of Tom Sawyer, The Wizard of Oz and The Swiss Family Robinson] because it's an action and adventure book.  For example: some of my favorite action scenes were when Fritz and his dad are going to shore and the sheep are almost eaten by a shark.  Another is when they fight two man eating bears.  Then a giant serpent chases them and give them quite a scare.  They face many challenges and are very lucky.  I suggest this book if you are looking for a good book.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Sold. I've been meaning to read this.