Friday, August 3, 2012

A little bunny table

I have spent the last week cleaning out closets and trying to get organized enough to begin redoing the bedrooms. There is a big switch-a-roo planned. Moving Tiger and Little Hawk into one room with Dragon, leaving K in a room by herself, and moving MLyons and Bitsy into a different room... its going to be a lot of work... While at the consignment shop unloading things from the closets last week I saw the cutest little table.  I spent some time thinking about where I'll use it, but I ended up just really liking the cozy feel of it.  I went back today to buy it. I'll offer it to K for her room first, and then if she doesn't care for it I'll put it in with the other girls.

  Photobucket

 I just love the bunnies...

  Photobucket

The consignment shop is "Sugar and Spice" and the owner does a really good job keeping her shop full of new things, nice things, and it is a pleasant shopping experience.
Plus - she lets you keep your account kind of open.  Some consignment shops insist that you pick up your check on a certain date.  Sugar and Spice just keeps it in the system and either prints a check when you come in and ask for it - or lets you buy against your account.  I had $40 in my account, so I spent it on the table :-)

I am going to link this up to Beverly's Pink Saturday.  

5 comments:

LV said...

That is unusual for the consignment store. They sure do not do it here. I like the table and it can be used in so many ways.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Oh gosh, i couldn't have passed that table up either ... what a sweet find. Don't envy you moving things around, that's a lot of work but it sounds like you have a lot of help.
Happy Pink Saturday (())

eJoops said...

How lovely!

My PINK, your comment is always highly appreciated! Have a great weekend.

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous! I am playing catch up with Pink Saturday, didn't want to miss all the beautiful entries this week.

My PINK
Hope you'd come and see.
Have a blessed Sunday.

Rose

RobinfromCA said...

What a darling table! Our consignment shops are usually dusty and full of some really unusable stuff. What a treat to find something else!