Monday, August 13, 2012

teen bedroom make-over cont.

(before photos are the previous post)
so... I got started.  Here is a peak

  Photobucket
again, I'm taking photos with my phone because my camera is out of commission just now (very inconvenient) and here I'm having difficulty because of the window... I actually took several pictures but they are all very dark.

In any event, the room is no longer pink- it is "Likeable Sand" by Sherwin Williams (SW 6058) and I LOVE it!

But I have to tell you:

My husband *hates it* when I paint.  I haven't painted in years.  But with the never ending yard project going on, and school starting in 3 weeks and us on vacation again in 2 weeks, when is this going to happen? And he said, over and over again, "I will not paint that room again" after he painted it pink.  So I went ahead.  I got it started on Wednesday, and had it almost finished Friday (needed to touch up an area) but I told him Friday seeing as the weekend was coming up I didn't want him to walk in and get a nasty shock.

Oh my.

You would have thought I'd wrecked the car.
The carrying on. and on. and on.

So a man's coming on Thursday to "fix it" ! really.  And I've been given a list of suggested yard projects to keep me out of trouble.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Surely it isn't that bad!

Di Lewis said...

Hi! Your husband reacts just like mine about painting..Walls + Paint=Control Issues!! lol Do you have to keep hearing about it long after...sigh. oh well that wont stop us now will it! Bwahaha Dianna (Sunny109)

ink cartridges and toner cartridges said...

Good Work.... Not Bad....looks good..

Bangalore Serviced Apartments said...

Nice decorated home..... Good decoration..