Tuesday, September 18, 2012

looking forward to fall

water view ford's colony 2010, pastel on paper, water view in ford's colony, williamsburg va, soldplease respect the artist's rights, this image belongs to the artist and should only be used with permission
Water view in Ford's Colony VA, in the collection of Mr & Mrs Stelljes,
CailinMarie, pastel on paper 2010
this image is the property of the artist
I am ready for fall! Changing colors, crisp mornings, blue sky, bright foliage, apples, cider, Atkins donuts, sharp cheddar cheese (I think I'm going to have to tell the husband that I cannot be vegan during the fall) what is your favorite part of the season?

sharing with others at Outdoor Wednesday

Photobucket

9 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Beautiful!!


Kim,USA

Michelle said...

I love a bit of cooler weather. Not cold, just cooler.

Indrani said...

Great art work!

Lisa @ akawest said...

Very pretty!

Light and Voices said...

I love fall....the colored leaves, the clean fresh air smell and most of all that it cooler.
Joyce M

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Very creative and well done pastel ~ (A Creative Harbor)

LV said...

Loved your post. I like fall too, but really enjoy spring. Seems everything is waking up and looking bright and fresh.

RobinfromCA said...

Lovely! Sharp cheddar cheese with sliced apples...yes, that definitely says fall!

JJ said...

I do miss hiking through the woods while the leaves are changing. There is something about it that says you're alive. Great water colors!