Sunday, September 30, 2012

Molly

Molly has been with us a week now.  We've had our puppy visit to the Vet where all the technicians wanted to hold her and play with her. The doctor was laughing at them and said to me, "you'll never get her out of here!"  At this veterinarian when you bring in a puppy for their first shots the doctor gives the shots while you hold a jar of baby food our for your dog - she never noticed the shots.

Molly is a smart little girl and very persistant.  She doesn't like to be separated from the rest of the household so she puts up a racket and has found her way around every gate I've used to try to keep her in the kitchen.  We are going to have to get more serious about the crate if this keeps up!  She loves people, and keeps trying to get my big dog to play with her.  She can be a little rough with her puppy teeth and I find it harder to train the younger kids not to excite her than to train her not to bite them... we are all working on it together.

no dogs on the bed, so my husband says, no dogs on the bed, and I come in my room while my husband is watching a movie and find the puppy crashed out in my spot? What's up? He says "she was barking"
My husband says, no dogs in bed.
He was watching a movie and I came into the room and found this.
He shrugs "she was barking"
uh-huh
photo5, snoozing on her water bowl, September 2012
Sleeping with her water bowl

photo7, playing in her water bowl
Splashing! Look at her feet! They are soaked!
Molly in the dishwasher
What is a dishwasher? Puppy is curious!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cutie!

Cheryl said...

She is so adorable!! I mean she is the cutest puppy ever!!! How could you not want to cuddle with her in bed? How is the house training going? Good luck with the training. I bet she will train easy, her breed is smart.