Friday, September 21, 2012

Pink Ballet Cookies!

We are dancing, we are dancing, we are dancing 5 hours a week!
How long can we maintain this?  I don't know!
But M-Lyons is so excited to be part of a big show.

On Sunday the Virginia Regional Ballet held their annual Pot Luck supper and cast announcements.
And M-Lyons will be one of Mother Gigogne's children in The Nutcracker this winter.  She is so excited!


these are cookies! I asked who made them, and the answer was "Desiree's Grandmother" well, now I need to track down Desiree's Grandmother.  These are gorgeous!


M-Lyons tried one.  She said they taste even better than they look!

and I looked up Mother Gigogne for spelling and I found this youtube, which is too fabulous so I must share it!

 

I am linking this post to Beverly's Pink Saturday
Pink Saturday celebrates all things pink. You'll find crafts, gardens, art, collectibles and treasures

16 comments:

JJ said...

It is so nice to see families happy.

The French Hutch said...

HI, Those cookies would make anyone happy, not just the little ones in the ballet class! I must show these to a friend to share with her granddaughter. Thanks for sharing. Visiting over from Pink Saturday.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Ineke van den Akker said...

SUPER Movie. I did enjoy it very much.
greetings from Holland.
with love,
Ineke

LV said...

This world id so full of talented people. I never saw a cookie as cute as this.

The Rosegarden in Malevik said...

woow....what a nice candy :)
and do not miss......

S
A
T
U
R
D
A
Y

S
H
O
W

O
F
F

it is FUN :)
last week 102 nice blogs.
WELCOME
Håkan ( The Roseman)

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Your cookie picture caught my eye because I took ballet as a young girl and still love to look at pretty pointe shoes! These cookies are amazing. Congrats on getting to play in the Nutcracker... I would love it!

chubskulit said...

They're too pretty to eat.

My PINK
Your comment is always a delight to read, leave me one when you can.
Have a great weekend.

Lisa @ akawest said...

Those are so sweet! I am off to watch my daughter perform. She would adore those cookies.

Have a great weekend!

Carolyn Robbins said...

Congratulations to Miss M-Lyons! I remember that time in my daughter's life and it was so exciting. I know she will have the best time at the Nutcracker rehearsals and performances! The cookies will definitely help with the fun!

Jackie/Jake said...

Such cute cookies!

Tracy F. said...

Those are amazing! Talented grandmother! Happy P.S.!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Those are so cute! I bet everyone just loved them! Desiree's grandmother is a dedicated supporter! Thanks so much for sharing! Happy PS!
Ruth

Antiques And Teacups said...

Those are so cute! I bet everyone just loved them! Desiree's grandmother is a dedicated supporter! Thanks so much for sharing! Happy PS!
Ruth

Marie Arden said...

I made those cookies for my friend's daughter last Christmas. Fun to make Glad to hear about the dancing. Everyone should dance adds somuch to life.

NEJ said...

OMG! So sweet:)

Visiting from PS- hope you can stop by..

http://www.never-ending-journey.com/2012/09/cotton-candy-maker.html

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday. I am so glad you joined us, and I appreciate you always making Pink Saturday special.

Those are some gorgeous cookies. I have fond memories of pink tutus and dancing lessons.