Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall decorating in the yard

I was driving back from the Marina last week and passed this lovely fall landscaping, so I pulled over for a better look.
photo35, neighborhood yards ready for fall
neighborhood fall decorating
photo36, Kingsmill Fall Landscaping
I really loved these flowers, the pots, the hay bales, and the pumpkins
They did such a nice job tucking those pumpkins into their landscaping!
A day or two later Little Hawk and I went to Home Depot and came home with some fall plants and some pumpkins and hay bales:


photo31
that "fairy tale pumpkin" is almost pink!
I spent just a little bit of time outside today. It was lovely out and so good for me to dig in the dirt a bit!
photo33
there is something fascinating about white pumpkins


 They are calling for a steady drop in temperature tonight to a low in the 40s, so I thought I had better get the plants into the ground.
photo32
Molly got a hold of this one!
photo34, October 2012, Molly of Toynton Labs chewing on pumpkins
Molly chewing up the pumpkins!

I am linking up with Beverly's Pink Saturday.  This week we are celebrating Fall and sharing pumpkins however you'll also find lots of fun pinks too.  

13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Love the decorations, it is a beautiful yard. The puppy is my favorite. Have a great weekend!

kitty said...

Thanks for sharing your pretty Fall photos!! Happy weekend.

Mari said...

What gorgeous decoration, how funny that your sweet fur baby was also enjoying your pumpkins ;)

Smiles~
Mari

jennspeacornpopnuts.com said...

Oops. The first time I commented it looks like it went by the wayside. Try again. Thanks for stopping by - I haven't been by your blog in a long while. Nice to see you again!
Nice neighborhood and beautiful pumpkins.
Pumpkin is great fiber for dogs, probably best eaten from the inside, huh? That's a cute puppy.
Happy Pink Saturday!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment on my post! My favorites are the white pumpkins and your white puppies look so cute! Happy autumn to you!
Nancy

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Ah that Molly, what a cutie. Love what you did with your decorations.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

You found such lovely autumn landscapes!

I've always wondered it white pumpkins were also white inside --and now i know they are not, thanks to your cute puppy, Molly ...lol!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK For the Sandwich Generation said...

Talk about sweet Autumn Bliss! I love your pumpkin decor for this Pink Saturday.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Haha Mollie is getting her treat!! I am the featured blog this week, hope you can drop by.

Pumpkin Fun
Have an enjoyable pumpkin-licious weekend!

Donna Heber said...

Such pretty autumn decorations and I'm glad you stopped to take some photos. I can never get enough of the fall colors. Thank you so much for stopping to visit me from Pink Saturday.

Michelle said...

So cute to see the pup trying to eat the pumpkin!

Sam @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

Molly is adorable. I bet she thought the pumpkins were for her :)
Sam

JJ said...

It's a great time of the year. Nice post.