Tuesday, December 4, 2012

when mommy is away

a silly little dog video
sent to me by Will, who volunteered to take Molly over Thanksgiving so I could go skiing.  (I say "I" because we almost decided to just send Tim and the 4 older kids and I'd stay back with the 2 little kids and the dogs... seriously... as Marcia accused: Cailin you always think of reasons you "can't go" instead of just going.  And she's right.)

This is Molly - Thanksgiving weekend "Walking on Water"




Molly loves the swamp behind the house, Kat trying to get Molly into the bath
K & Molly

This photo is from early November.  Molly off to have a bath after playing in the swamp behind the house.  One of my favorite photos of K, ever.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JJ said...

I see two very happy faces!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
troutbirder said...

Yikes the hate these spammers and love silly little dogs fetching around an overflowing pool. Or in my case a silly big GSD. His name is Baron...:)