Monday, January 21, 2013

Blue Skies & the York River

Last week in Virginia it rained, and it rained and it rained.  I felt rather stuck inside as my youngest wasn't feeling well and my sinuses were wrecking havoc.  Not being able to get the puppies out was tough.  Saturday and Sunday brought clear skies so on Sunday I drove over to my mother's neighborhood along the York River...



Photobucket
neighborhood dock on the York River, Virginia

Photobucket
Molly 
Photobucket
really happy dogs!
Photobucket


sharing these blue skies with Smiling Sally on Blue Monday and a Southern Day Dreamer's Outdoor Wednesday

Smiling Sally

8 comments:

Ann said...

Your Mom has a beautiful place to live--water is so pretty. I'm sure the puppies were so content.
Ann

SmilingSally said...

How wonderful to be able to go to Mom's when you're feeling low. I love the views. Happy Blue Monday, Cailin Mar!e.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LV said...

I cannot stand being cooped up. I love being outside. Nice you have family to help make things brighter.

Jackie/Jake said...

Great photos especially when so man places are buried in snow.
I love your name, I have a second cousin who has the name Cailin!

Hazel said...

What a beautiful day! I love it when I see pictures of happy dogs (I'm a dog lover). Glad you got to go to Mom's when you wanted. Beautiful place. Love the water.

Jori said...

This is SO pretty! I think it's time I get another dog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.